A27Plex STR Detection Kit
Brief Introduction of A27Plex STR Detection Kit
Loci Arrangement Diagram of A27Plex STR Detection Kit
Features of A27Plex STR Detection Kit
1. A27Plex is a 6-color, 27-locus STR kit that contains 24 autosomal STR loci, one Y-chromosome STR locus, one Y-chromosome indel locus, and one Amelogenin.
2. Combines maximum compatibility with global databasing loci standards, including all the loci of expanded CODIS, European Standard Set, UK Core Loci, and German Core Loci.
3. High discrimination power (DP) and exclusion of paternity probability (PE). A27Plex contains 24 autosomal STR loci, including SE33, Penta D, Penta E, and D6S1043, which has a high discrimination power (DP).
4. Great sensitivity, and applicability in degraded samples. Contains a buffer and Polymerase system that delivers great sensitivity for enhanced performance with inhibited and low-concentration DNA samples. The inclusion of 11 mini-STRs maximizes results from degraded samples.
5. Wide applicability in various types of samples without DNA extraction. The A27Plex kit is a robust and reliable single-amplification STR multiplex kit optimized for use with the extracted DNA samples, and also suitable for direct amplification of various types of samples such as buccal, blood and hair without DNA extraction.
6. Rapid amplification. The total time of PCR program is 70 minutes.
A27Plex Allelic Ladder contains 362 Alleles
Components and Contents of A27Plex STR Detection Kit (25µL×200 Reactions/Kit)
Reaction System and PCR Program of A27Plex STR Detection Kit
The Profile of Positive Control 9948 Analyzed on 3500 Genetic Analyzer
• 0, 300, 450, 600, 900µM
• 0, 150, 300, 600 and 900µM
• 0, 10, 20, 40 and 50ng/µL
• 0, 5, 8, 10 and 15mM
• 0, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8 and 1.0mM
Repeat the experiment 3 times for all samples